Welcome to Crystal's Blog!!

This site will contain sermons, news articles, video & audio clips relevant to christian today.

"And they asked him, saying, Master, but when shall these things be? and what sign will there be when these things shall come to pass?
And he said, Take heed that ye be not deceived: for many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and the time draweth near: go ye not therefore after them."
Luke 21:7-8

"And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you. For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many."
Matthew 24:4-5


I have decided to focus more time on adding content to this section. I will be doing this by following the guideline from Pastor Billy's Final Countdown series. This series is dated from 2/3/08 - 4/13/08. And even in that short period of time, I feel like so many more things have happened that need to be added with his outline. I will add news articles, video & audio clips to each section. So be sure to subscribe to this site to receive an email notifing you when there is a new post added to this site so you can follow along.
It's an amazing series and I encourage everyone to watch them all. The link can be found here: http://www.niagarafrontierbible.com/sermons/finalcountdown/finalcountdown.php

The Final Countdown takes a look at 10 signs given by God to lovingly wake us up so we'd give our lives to Him before it's too late. These signs are the Jewish People, Modern Technology, Worldwide Upheaval, The Rise of Falsehood, The Rise of Wickedness, The Rise of Apostasy, One World Religion, One World Government, One World Economy, and The Mark of the Beast.

Click on the links below to view them.


Here are some more signs of the times:

0 comments